update agrume rustique

Poncirus trifoliata (ou C. trifoliata) et ses hybrides tels que Citranges, Citrumelos, autres hybrides rustiques avant tout utilisés en tant que porte-greffes.
Répondre
Andy
Jeune plantule

update agrume rustique

Message par Andy »

Hello together,

sorry for writing in english , mais ce plus facile pour moi. First I want to report about my visit at Baches. Unfortunately I did not realized, that the nursery has only opened at a very limited time. As I arrived and stayed overnight at the weekend during my holiday s in August I was not able to check end purchase any plant from baches. Next time I will do better ...

Only to give you some impressions pls find below some fotos I took at the marvelous scenery near Baches,which is absolutely worth to visit.

BTW at the garden of my accomodation at Prades the owneer is keeping Lemons and Oragnetrees so that ist seems to be possible to keep normal citrus at protected locations at that region.

What I basecally want to report ist the actuel status of my hardy citrus at Hamburg. The fotos I took mid of September

First some fruits of the Hybrid US852 a crossing of Poncirus X c. reticulata "Changsha"

This is view of the total tree approx 2 meters high

Here a bunch of fruits of my Rustic Citrange

View of the Rustic Espalier

fruits of the Swingle Citrumelo

Total view of the Swingle (approx 3 meters high)

and finaly my spalier facing to the west which is growing extremly strong.
May be this is giving you an idea what is possible and will encourage you to try on your own with hardy citrus.

salut

Andreas
steinway
Pétale batifolant

Re: update agrume rustique

Message par steinway »

hello Andreas, its wonderfull
jm
Pétale batifolant

Message par jm »

When I'll go to Hamburg (that's could be a good suggestion for holydays), I hope that Bernhard Voss nursery will be open, but it's more frequent to go from north to south than from south to north for holydays ! :lol:
Estelle
Pétiole ailé

Message par Estelle »

Thanks for your photographs, Andy. Your garden looks really good !
eddy67
Pétale batifolant

Message par eddy67 »

:D i don't speack good english... fabulous
melissabl45
Bourgeon récalcitrant

Message par melissabl45 »

Hi Andreas,

You have a very nice garden. What is the minimum temperature you can have during the winter in Hamburg? In Prade ( close to the Bachès Nursery) the minimum temperature they can get is around -10°C.

I went also during my vacation in August in the Bachès nursery, it was completely close all the week but I called then 1 week before my coming and they was opened me their door. Next time, before your coming call them… :wink:

Regards
Répondre